Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dreamy Thursday : Judy love

Happy Thursday! Welcome to Dreamy Thursday.
I was re-reading a book on Judy Garland
that I have which is chock full of pictures.
I love Judy. She is one of my all time favorites
since I was little girl.

I saw this picture of to me a lovely and hopeful Judy.
It made me feel happy and dreamy all at the same time.
Wanted to share this picture with all of you.



Are there special things, place, people, etc that
give you that dreamy feeling? Would you love to share it
with others? I'm opening up Swan of Dreamers for Guest Bloggers.
Please e-mail me at Jettswan@gmail.com for all info.
I love to have you here.

Have a Beautiful and Dreamy Thursday.

Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...