Thursday, April 18, 2019
Monday, April 15, 2019
The definition of the word impossible is incapable of being or occuring.
I like how people use the word impossible and flip it around to say I am
Seriously, what are the goals and dreams that you deem "impossible?" I
have found that many things we deem impossible aren't truly that. They may
be challenging or difficult that doesn't mean that it's impossible. Right
now, I like you to think of a dream or goal that you have labeled impossible.
Now, once you have in your head, let me show you how I unlock my impossible
dreams. Now, full disclosure all my impossible dreams haven't come true
yet, they will eventually. I know this because a lot of my impossible
dreams have come true!
1) Acknowledge how far you are from your goal. Accept where you are.
2) Plan a first step toward your impossible dream. Make is small enough
so you can achieve it.
3) Spend time at least 3-4 times a week imagining for 5-10 minutes on
your dream. You can use all of your senses for this. When I was trying
to get pregnant, I act out how it feel to tell all my family and friends
how it felt to be pregnant.
4) Keep your dream goal to yourself. Only share with people who can support
5) Be open to achieving help, guidance and other miraculous things for your
impossible dream as you continue.
6) Celebrate all the successful steps you have accomplished. No matter how small
they may appear.
7) Take stock of where you are every season. Then reshift your goals as you get
closer to your dream.
8) Don't get discouraged. Pour good energy on yourself and your impossible dream.
9) Repeat steps 1-9 as many times as you need.
This is what I have done to get pregnant with Jacob at 42, to release 60 pounds,
to achieve goals with my acting, etc. It works for me. Try these steps or take
the steps that resonate with you for your impossible dream.
Remember nothing is truly impossible. Keep going towards your dreams.
I wish you all the best.
Friday, April 12, 2019
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Happy National Unicorn Day, my friends. I have always loved Unicorns as far back as I can remember.
If you are a regular reader here at Swan of Dreamers, you know many
wordless Wednesdays posts feature unicorns.And on my Instagram, I like to show pictures that I call Unicorn sightings.
I also have been working on a not so secret ebook about unicorns as well. Which I one day, really need to finish. I know the unicorns have been patiently waiting for me to do so. Here is a fun unicorn fact for you. A group of unicorns are called a Blessing. Isn't that beautiful.
I know people debate whether they are
real or not? It depends on you. Believing
in unicorns for me makes the world feel
like a better place. Here is my unicorn name
Actually this describes me pretty well!
Like the saying goes, if you believe in
unicorns, they will believe in you! Happy
National Unicorn Day everyone.
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Don't give up. Don't lose hope. Don't sell out. - Christopher Reeve
Jimi Hendrix found me when I needed help the most. I was opening up as an actor and beginning to realize that my father and I would neve...
"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -Christo...
1. Ophelia Edwardian Dress 2. Edwardian Lace Dress 3. Brigitte Edwardian Dress