Friday, September 20, 2024

The last few days of Autumn

 


   Things I've enjoyed in the waning weeks of late Summer


🍁 The Terror on Netflix. It recently dropped in late August on netflix. It mixed historical facts of the doomed ships The Terror and The Erubus on the search for a vital sea route between the Atlantic and Pacific mixed with a supernatural creature stalking the crew. It is truly one of the best tv shows I have ever seen. My new favorite is Jared Harris who plays Captain Francis Crozier. It is a great ensemble piece including Harris, Ciarán Hinds, Tobias Menzies, Nive Nielsen and Greta Sacchi. 

🍁 Snow Fall on youtube. It is a Chinese fantasy drama about a elegant vampire who falls in love with a mistreated blind woman. I'm up to episode four. It is lush and beautifully filmed. For all my fellow romantics, you'll enjoy it.


🍁 I've started back to reading mangas again. I got a delightful trio of mangas that is cat focused.

  A Cat From Our World about an forgotten witch who transports a cat from our world to help her. He does it so many ways that she never expected. 

Creepy Cat about a woman who moved into her new house and finds herself the owner of a quite remarkable cat. It is a hilarious and sweet story so far. If you love stores with a goth feel , this is your manga.

The Masterful Cat is Depressed Again today also a woman who find a stray kitten that ends up being her best friend. Did I mention that he cleans, walks upright and is about six feet tall? It is funny and makes me wish my cat Jet could cook for me!

So what have all you been enjoying these last weeks of Summer? We are almost down to the wire with a few days left until the Autumn Equinox. I hope your Summer was good to you and that your Autumn will be magical.







No comments:

The last few days of Autumn

     Things I've enjoyed in the waning weeks of late Summer 🍁 The Terror on Netflix. It recently dropped in late August on netflix. It ...