Thursday, June 10, 2021

Judy 99

Happy Birthday to the amazing Judy Garland. I have written a lot about Judy on my blog, you can go back to older posts to see my thoughts about her.  I love these two pictures I found of her on pinterest. They capture inner moments of Judy.


Here is the trailer from one of my top five movies of Judy. She doesn't sing in this one. It's all acting. It is a beautiful romantic movie called The Clock. It is from 1945. Judy is paired with Robert Walker in this one.
If you have never seen in, then you are in for a treat.



1 comment:

Dena Miller said...

I adore Judy Garland! Besides the wizard of Oz, I love the Easter Parade. It brings warm memories to me of watching with my Mother In Law.
xoxo,
~Dena

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...