Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Use that Tuesday energy!



Happy Tuesday. I have written about the energy of Tuesday numerous time especially here and here

Tuesday is an energetic day inherently. Despite all the heaviness and change that we are still dealing with it, we still our own personal lives. I still have work, thankfully,  since I am more self employed. I have to take care of my son. Tasks and plans to do for the week. Don't do it on Monday! No my friends, do it on a Tuesday. Let people proudly proclaim Monday is the day to do all the planning. Monday which is named after the Moon, I feel is a day to more rest and dream than plan. That is my personal feeling.


Tuesdays have one of the colors of red as the energy of the day. Throw on a red shirt, pants, skirt, underwear, socks, earrings, lipstick and get ready to face the day. Right now I have a pink shirt and red skirt for the day as I write this.

What to do on a Tuesday. Depending on your life, it will vary. Here is some ideas for you.

🌹Go food shopping or order food online.
🌹Look at your monthly income goal. Access whether you are close or far away.
🌹Move that beautiful body of yours in whatever way you can.
🌹Make all those tedious calls or letters you need to do.
🌹If you are unemployed, write out your dream job description.
🌹Write down or plan two big life goals you like to achieve in the next 12 months.

As always, do what you feel guided to do on a Tuesday. Use the energy wisely. Plan the best for your life even in the midst of chaos. It helps to soothe and keep you focused.  



 

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...