Monday, July 27, 2020

Motivational Monday: Create Money

I am rereading one of my all time favorite books about money called Creating Money by Sanaya Roman and Duane Parker. As you can see my copy has been lovingly used. I picked up mine from ebay.



I am currently picking up steam with booking private intuitive clients. I am enjoying what I am doing. I am bumping against my prosperity blocks, so I am in the process of dismantling them piece by piece. My motto is baby steps in doing anything. Especially raising a child you see how baby steps grow and grow until you have a full 8 year old running around. I am facing that prosperity block as the elephant in the room that needs to be acknowledged. My instagram post on my stories says it all for me.


As I blast through my blocks which is a combination of many things for me. I turn to this wonderful book for inspiration.One of my favorite quotes from this pages is to draw things to you with ease and joy.


If you are struggling with money or upleveling your mindset, I say take at look at your ideas about money. The messages that you received about money from parents, friends and society. It's all there. Have to untangle each of those thoughts and feelings one by one. You can tell when it's working, you feel better about money and you start hitting those money goals easier.


Here is another favorite: Think Big! Ask for more than you think you can have. Expand your imagination, enlarge your pictures, and play with new ideas. I hope you can pick up the book, if you are interested. It's a great book. If you are a workbook kind of person, they have meditations and questions to answer as well. Happy reading. Here's to more prosperity for all of us!





No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring