Friday, December 13, 2019

Happy Friday the 13th

This is our last Friday the 13th for the year.
Friday the 13th is a lucky day for me.
Since the year is almost ending. Reflect on
what lucky things have happened to you this year.
Come on, I know there has to be a few!

via GIPHY


Some of my lucky moments this year:

For two months I was on a lucky streak winning 10 to 20 dollars
lottery tickets.

I got to spend about four days in July and August with my
special one.

I was able to catch sales on some of my favorite makeup items
that I have been wanting for months.

When the Princess Costume my son wanted me to wear, fell through,
I was able to make my own Princess costume from the clothes in
my closet.

I got a private tour of a million dollar condo in the Hamptons!

These are off the top of my head. I know there are more than this.
Spend time today thinking how you have been lucky this year. And
look forward how your luck will grow in 2020.

Here is extra inspiration for your Friday the 13th
from a post I did a few years back.

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...