Friday, November 22, 2019

Beauty for Friday: Ofra Liquid Lipstick

In my monthly Ipsy bag, I got this gem from Ofra cosmetics.
I don't dig Liquid Lipsticks because it usually dries out
my lips. When I got this in my bag, I was like okay let's
see what you can do.


I received the Madison Miller long last liquid called
Oh My Ry Ry, which is named after baby. I loved it!
It is my favorite mauve pink shade I adore so well.
It didn't dry out my lips. Lasted a long time.




I wear it so much. That I have to force myself to
where some of my other lipsticks. Actually I wear
this and the Colored Raine lipstick basically
all the time.




I feel like it is truly one of those universal colors
that will work on a range of skin colors. Try it out,
if you feel so inclined. I wanted to share this with
all of you. BTW, this is not sponsored at all.



Do you have any favorite liquid lipsticks you like?
Please share in the comments below. I love to hear
all.

P.S. One my face I also have
Too Faced Multiuse sculpting concealer in
the shade Butterscotch.
Too Faced Chocolate Gold palette in the
shade Decadent on my eyes.
My cats ears from Five Below.

No comments:

Swan of Dreamers Day

  Today is a big day here on Swan of Dreamers. I have been blogging here for sixteen years!! Wow. Though I'm not as active, as I like to...