Friday, October 25, 2019

Beauty for Friday #3: Coloured Raine Lipstick

I subscribe to Coloured Raine Cosmetics. They had this wonderful
deal for $20 dollars you get a lipstick, gloss and small eyeshadow
palette. As a Black woman, I like to support Black owned women's
business. I liked the gloss and eyeshadow palette. I fell in love
with their lipstick Cameo.I wear it almost every day!!


I liked the gloss and eyeshadow palette. I fell in love with their lipstick. It is creamy and has staying power. I can eat and drink,
it stays on.


The color is a dusky pink according to the website. Depending on
your skin color it might look lighter and darker.



I think this is the kind of color that will look great on everyone.
Perfect for all occasions.



It retails for $17.00. It's it's cruelty free, vegan, gluten free and paraben free! I love my Cameo lipstick. I am very happy with her!💄 Yes, I called my lipstick her.

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...