Friday, June 21, 2019

Summer

If the seasons are like a clock, then Summer is high noon.There are certain summers that shine golden in my mind. Like the summer I fell in love for the first time or the summer I was pregnant with Jacob.
I am open to see if this summer will be in that winners circle of summers. Only time will tell.



Here is my sweet pink roses and unicorn filled altar ready for Summer. Tonight, I get to spend the first day of Summer with my one of my favorite people in the world. Indeed, summer is starting off sweet.




Here is more inspiration here and here how to celebrate the summer solstice.I am wishing you all a wonderful first day of Summer.

Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...