In honor of the Summer Solstice on Sunday, I am going to be posting all weekend. The sun is reaching his strength and glory at this time.It is truly the longest day of the year.
You can celebrate the first day of Summer by:
* You can celebrate with yummy lemon pound cake, lemon creme cupcakes, homemade lemonade.
* Buy sunflowers, yellow daises, yellow roses. You can also decorate with flowers in orange. Or any local summer flowers you adore.
* Burn yellow and orange candles.
* Put up suncatchers or any pictures that have a sun theme.
* Make a Summer vow to yourself of one exciting adventure you are going to do for you. Make it something fun and bold like the Sun.
* Going to the Beach or anyplace near the water.
* Adorn yourself with flowers or flower prints in clothing.
* Get up to greet the Summer Sun.
To go along with this Sun theme. Here is a beautiful song called I am Light by the one and only, India Arie. Be Light, my friends.