Sunday, March 24, 2019

Happy Birthday Kwan Yin


Today, I wanted to honor my favorite Goddess, Kwan Yin. I saw her birthday listed as yesterday, today and tomorrow. I decided to honor her on my blog on this beautiful day of the sun.



I resonate with Kwan Yin's gentle and warm nature. She feels like home to me. She also has a soft spot for mothers and children. When I was trying to get pregnant, I felt her gentle energy supported me in my dream of motherhood.



Kwan Yin also has a warrior energy to her. One of her animals is the dragon. If you are feeling threatened, call on Kwan Yin. She will come in as a powerful mom ready to kick ass on your behalf.



Rice, lotus, flowers, Oranges, rose quartz, jade, are a few of the presents you can give on her birthday. If you have no items to give, kindness to yourself and others is the right way you can honor Kwan Yin.

Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...