Friday, March 15, 2019

A few of my favorite things

Happy Friday, my friends. Life has been hectic for me.
I am currently taking on caretaking duties for
my mom. With the added responsibilities, I'm doing my best to celebrate all the beauty and good things in my life. Today I like to share my favorite items with you.



This beautiful Unicorn candle I got from dollar tree. I adore Unicorns.
In fact, I am working on a booklet on Unicorns.


One of my favorite you tubers, Stephanie, from Slmissglam, also has her own beautiful makeup brushes. Her website is Slmissglam. I brought her new Pink Glam brush and as a gift got one of her beautiful Cotton candy brushes. I also have her unicorn brushes. They are beautiful and cruelty free.


Sephora finally had a 50% percent off sale on Urban Decay lipsticks. So I repurchased my favorite lippie called Liar. I am also wearing it
on my lips. I am mad for that pinky brown color.


One of my new favorite incences:Lemongrass. It is a clean lemony scent. It's good for clearing negative energy, boosting your energy and feeling uplifted.


This sweet makeup bag from Claire's. Being Swan is my maiden name and acting name, I couldn't resist. She is truly beautiful.


I hope you enjoyed a few of my favorite things. Please share with me what you have been loving recently. You can also find me on twitter as Themichelleswan or on Instagram as Michelleswangraham.
Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...