Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Happy May Day

Happy May Day, my friends.



I love this old rhyme:

"The fair maid who, the first of May
Goes to the fields at break of day
And washes in dew from the hawthorn tree
Will ever after handsome be."
- Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme

What are you going to do celebrate this day?
I am going to go out to my local park. Find
a few of my favorite trees and sit under them.
Soak up the sun and be one with the land for a
while. Maybe even find a Faerie portal open
for a bit.

Whatever you do today, make it nature focused and
nourishing for you. Happy May Day.



P.S. If you need more ideas to celebrate May Day,
click here


Shellsigna

1 comment:

mxtodis123 said...

Showered this morning with a special soap made just for this day and went out for a nice long walk. It's nice to see leaves starting to bud on the trees. I also just packed away my winter coats. I couldn't wait to do that and what better day than this. I doubt it will go down to the 30's again, and if it is cold, a lighter jacket with a sweater will do.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...