Saturday, December 23, 2017

It's a good thing


We are almost two days away from Christmas. Happy Yule to those are currently celebrating that holiday.
I was in the mood for something Christmassy. I don't have the Hallmark channel which I wish I had.
I went on you tube and behold: Martha Stewart to the rescue.
I loved her shows especially back in the day when she filmed at her home at Turkey Hill.


(I couldn't resist this picture of Martha when she was a model.)

I never was one of those people who got stressed out watching her show. It was informative and
inspirational for me. She still is! So sit back and relax. Spend an hour with Martha way back in mid 90's.
It is a good thing.






Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...