Thursday, December 21, 2017

Winter's Return

Happy Thursday and Happy Winter. Tonight is the longest night of the year, then day by day the sun will stay with us longer.

Our sweet Winter Faerie here doesn't feel the cold bite of Winter. She revels in the magic of ice, snow and whipping winds.


Whenever Winter comes, I know it is heralding my Birthday coming. I am true Winter childe. One of my favorite stories that mom tells me that I was born during a winter snowstorm. I feel an affinity with snow. Whenever I pull on my winter boots and go out in the cold snow, I feel a sense of happiness.

Like with any season, what are your Winter Dreams? Is there anything you like to accomplish, do or let go of in Winter. Today or tomorrow is a perfect day to make your list. I know Winter is seen as a time to go within. Don't hovel inside all the time. A winter walk in the quiet of the day is a beautiful thing to do. There are many Winter festivals that happen all over. Make time to get outside. Get your Vitamin D and savor the cool Winter air.

Happy Winter, my friends.

Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...