Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas



Love came down at Christmas,
Love all lovely, Love Divine;
Love was born at Christmas;
Star and angels gave the sign.
~Christina Rossetti

Wherever you are, I hope Love fills your heart today and during this beautiful Christmas season.
Whether you celebrate Christmas, Yule, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa. This is time of celebrating Light returning
to the world. Winter is the season when the light returns back. Light to me is intertwined with Love.
For that feeling of light can be amplified when we are with people we love the most. I know
today when I was strolling around with Jake. I felt my heart filled with light to be with my
sweet son.



If you find yourself alone on this day, know you are never truly alone. Our loved ones who have passed
on are with us. That I know for sure. There is many a day when I feel my gram and other loved ones close
to me. Our guardian Angel, I believe we all have at least one, is with us always. Our Angel friend
who chimes in when we need guidance the most. Know that you are loved in this world and in the next.

I'm wishing you Love and Light. And of course, yummy hot cocoa and holiday cookies too.






Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...