Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween

Hello, my friends. Happy Halloween. This cute magical bunny who looks a lot like me urged
me to do something fun and magical for
today's post.



What I like you to do is close your eyes. Take a deep breathe and pick a number from 1-3. Have the number.


Open your eyes. Scroll down to see what number you picked. And your Halloween message.





1) Friendship (card from The Magical Times Empowerment deck)


Who are your true friends? Real friends feed your spirit and make you feel loved without any obligation.Look at the friends you have now.Are they good to you? If they are good to you, make sure they know how much they mean to you. Or
have you out grown them? Is it time to make
new friends? If it is, then remember to be who you truly are. The friends who come into your life will be drawn your to your authentic heart. You don't need a whole squad of friends. One or two is perfectly wonderful.


2) Have Faith (card from the Magical Mermaids and Dolphins oracle deck by Doreen Virtue)



My favorite saying about Faith is what my mom taught me. You take one step and God takes two steps
toward you. Whatever divinity you believe in,know you are not alone. You are guided and protected
always. All you have to do is listen and see. Know whatever you have been asking, wishing, praying
or wanting to manifest is on it's way.Be prepared and rest assured that all is well.


3) A New Beginning (Guardian Angel Tarot cards by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine)




In traditional tarot this is the Fool card. This card echoes the beautiful Mermaid card from card 2. You also my friend are urged to to take a leap of faith in yourself. Let go and be free. You see the child chasing after the Butterfly. Chase whatever makes your heart soar and sing. It is time to let yourself be and stop trying to be something you are not. A new adventure awaits and it's designed just for you.

Well, my friends. I hope you enjoyed this. Please let me know what card you picked and how it
resonated with you. Even if you come to this page after Halloween, know the message of the card
you picked is for you.

I finally set up a new website for my Intuitive services. If you like to book a reading for me go to
Michelleofdreams.weebly.com for all the information.

Wishing you all a Happy Halloween, Samhain, All Souls' Day and Dia de la Muertos



Shellsigna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this, Shell.

I was not surprised to that I was Divinely Guided to select a Card from a Deck I already have; specially, 3 from the "Guardian Angel Tarot Cards," by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine.

I have this Deck, as well as the "Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Cards," by Doreen Virtue, but do not have the "Magical Times Empowerment Cards," created and illustrated by Jody Bergsma, YET! Ironic, as I first discovered her artwork on a greeting card at Stick Stone & Bone, one of the few remaining Metaphysical stores in the Borough of Manhattan in NYC.

The "A New Beginning" Card is more commonly called Trump Zero, The Fool in the Sacred Tarot, and it certainly resonates with me. Not only do I feel as though new beginnings are taking place in my life, but I feel a new beginning, and a closer connection to the Divine; to Goddess, to God, to my Magick, to the Spiritual Energy of the Universe.

Thank you, Shell, for all you do, for all you are, and for all you give.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...