Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, my friends. I hope Santa brought you every gift you desired.


Here is our tree before the presents were wrapped. I wrapped everything when Jake went to bed.


I like to decorate our front door like a big gift. Makes the door look like an open invite to Santa and any other warm hearted generous Faeries who like to stop by.



We had a great Christmas. One of the best moments of today is seeing Jake with his gifts. Christmas for me is about children. It so important for all of us, grown-ups, to keep the wonder of our inner child alive. Christmas is the best time to believe in Goodness and Light even when the world tries to tell you otherwise.



Keep on dreaming and believing, my friends. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Shell, thank you for this post!!

I love the photographs that accompanied the post.

And a black Santa? Works for me! Now I need to look for a Latino "Santi Klos!!"

Interestingly enough, one of my favorite neighbors decorates her apartment door like a big gift, and she certainly Prospers all year. Coincidence? Yeah, right!

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...