Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, my friends. I know I have been gone for a minute now. Jake got sick with the flu and an ear virus. Guess who got sick too? Yes, yours truly. I am now better and able to fully enjoy the that Spring is here. I hope you all had a great Full Moon and Easter Sunday. I think this is the first Full Moon post I missed in over a year or more.

So what is happening in your world? I love to hear? March is almost done, April is coming in soon. April is Poetry Month. I'll be back again to share a few favorite poems and perhaps one of my own.

I also want to share with all of you in an upcoming post a few makeup items I brought. If there is anything you like to see here on Swan of Dreamers, drop me a line.





Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...