Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Make a wish ...

Happy 11/11. It's also Veteran's Day here, so say a prayer for all our Vets. If you are a Vet, thank you for your service. May you be blessed.

Whenever I see 11:11 or 1:11, I like to make a wish, say a prayer or connect to myself simply by closing my eyes for a moment. I know from my own studies 11 is a spiritual number. It is connected to the divine and illumination.



Today, spend time with your heart. What are those secret wishes you keep to yourself? That you never share with anyone because they are too tender or too wild or whatever too you can add to that. I want you to let that wish or wishes out. Write them down for your eyes only, sing them out, dance your wish, sketch it out or let yourself imagine them coming true.

One of my favorite new authors, Neville Goddard, states:
“Assume the feeling of your wish fulfilled and observe the route that your attention follows.”
― Neville Goddard, The Power of Awareness

Here is to a wish fullfilled Wednesday.

P.S. Today is the New Moon. This great energy will give your wishes a lunar kissed boost.



Shellsigna

1 comment:

Sarah said...

A bit late but happy 11.11!

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...