Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello November

Happy Monday and November. I have been away working on creative and personal projects. When I get the juices flowing, I like to step aside and let my creativity run wild. The picture below is from my local park. I love foggy days!



So are you ready for November? Now, all the Holiday energy begins building now. Make sure you set time to dreaming and relaxation time as well.

I found this beautiful poem at Gardendigest.com; It is treasure trove of poems, quotes and wisdom, go check it out.

"I am rich today with autumn's gold,
All that my covetous hands can hold;
Frost-painted leaves and goldenrod,
A goldfinch on a milkweed pod,
Huge golden pumpkins in the field
With heaps of corn from a bounteous yield,
Golden apples heavy on the trees
Rivaling those of Hesperides,
Golden rays of balmy sunshine spread
Over all like butter on warm bread;
And the harvest moon will this night unfold
The streams running full of molten gold.
Oh, who could find a dearth of bliss
With autumn glory such as this!"
- Gladys Harp

Since we are still in Autumn, I hope your life is as rich as Autumn's gold. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring