Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rest and Believe




I like to write uplifting posts here at Swan of Dreamers because that's who I am
in my life. With sunshine, there comes rain. Today, I'm feeling heavy. Feeling defeated. Life can be like that. I wasn't going to post today, I felt drawn to do so.

If anyone reading this, you are having a bad day or week or even it's been that kind of year for you, know you can get through it. It's okay to let go. Give up in this moment. To crawl in bed, zone out, take a long bath, runaway to an exotic location. Whatever you need to do. Do it.

Know the wheel will turn my friend. You'll be back walking in the sunshine. Feeling Lady Luck is with you.

For today, just rest. Rest. Let Go. Tomorrow is another day. Heroes do get beat down, disappointed, betrayed, lied to. What makes a true Hero is that you rest when you can, then you pick yourself up and start again.

If anyone hasn't said this to you, I will. I believe in you. I believe that you were meant for great things. That you were born for a reason. As long as you are alive, you still have destiny to fulfill .Never forget that.

See you on Friday.



Shellsigna

5 comments:

Dena Miller said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow Shell....Thinking of you.

With Love,
~Dena

Anonymous said...

Shell, this is a very beautiful and powerful post, and it somewhat mirrors what I have written recently on my blog.

Indeed, when Mercury Retrogrades, it is an excellent time to engage in activities that begin with the letters, "RE," such as REst, RElax, REstore, etc.

I hope you feel better very soon, and may all the Goddesses and Angels Bountifully Bless you with Love and Light, Protection and Prosperity and Peace, Wholeness and Healing.

mxtodis123 said...

Feel better soon. I've just been sitting here thinking of crawling back under the covers myself. It's one of those days.
Mary

Jennifer Michelle said...

Beautiful post Shell. I am sorry you've been feeling down. Though I have to say the good looking angel gentleman was very uplifting :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I am so sorry you've been going through a darker phase Shell and hope it passes quickly and easily. You are such a bright spirit in the dark for others, trying to help them through a similar cycle. It's one of the reasons I adore you!

Wordless Wednesday: Spring