Thursday, October 31, 2013

All Hallow's Eve

Hello my friends.

It is that time of the year again. When the veil between the worlds grow thin. Today in The Bronx is a lovely gray day with peaks of sunshine coming through. I been having a lot going on here, still I can feel the mystical energy grow. Finally, I'm free to enjoy this day and lay down burdens I have been carrying.


Here to join us on this day is the lovely Lena Horne as Glinda The Good Witch from The Wiz (1978).



Reminding us that the strongest magic is our belief in ourselves.

It's also a time to remember our loved ones and ancestors who have passed on. This is reflected in Halloween, El Dia De Muertos and All Soul's Day.



I like to write the names of all my loved ones , family and friends, and place it next to a candle to honor them. I also include "to all my ancestors whose names are unknown." This year I'm burning a purple candle. You can also use orange, black or white. Or whatever color speaks to you this time of year.

I'm wishing you all a wonderful All Hallow's Eve.

P.S. If you like to subscribe to my monthly newsletter about intuition go here. This month is about dreaming about our loved ones who have crossed over.



Shellsigna

3 comments:

Dena Miller said...

Happy Halloween Shell!

Victoria said...

Hello kindred..such a beautiful post and loving tribute to those now gone! Wishing you a beautiful season of magic..thanks for always shining your wisdom and light!
Blessings
Victoria

Jennifer Michelle said...

Happy Halloween Shell! You celebrate it so beautifully and the way you describe it is so kind and lovely. You are a gentle soul!

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...