Sunday, August 5, 2012

In a Luke state of mind


Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we
cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.
- Obi Wan, Return of the Jedi

Yesterday, was the ending of a painful couple of weeks
for me. Certain truths I held about my myself and
people closest to me has been deeply shaken.

I find myself vulnerable and weary. As always, my
childhood hero, Luke Skywalker offers solace for me tonight.
Luke never fails me.

Time to burn the past and let go. Start anew.


Shellsigna

3 comments:

Ajijaak said...

Time to start anew. We must be on a a similar wavelength. Here's is to new growth, change, energy!

Conversations with the Muses said...

Oh Shell
Sounds like you've been having a tough time, I relate hugely! Time to start anew, discover if you don't already know, what you want and where you want to go and then set our on the journey. It's nobody's journey but your own, so there is no one to please but you. I'm on a similar path so here's to us, choices, adventure, life and change!
Blessings
Tricia

Tracy said...

Grace & blessings to you, Shell. Starting afresh is a power thing...More power to you! :o) ((HUGS))

Wordless Wednesday: Spring