Friday, August 10, 2012

Bringing The Happy Back


Happy Friday, everyone.

I had to do major cleaning in my home. Especially my
living room. Needed to bring in fresh and happy energy
back into my space.




When we have conflicts and depressions, that can seep
into our living spaces.

This is what I did to get my living room back into
good flow. Maybe it can help you.

Besides the obvious of cleaning the floor and glassware.
This is what I also did:

1) Pulled up the blinds to let the sunshine bask
into the room.
2) Opened the windows to bring in fresh air
3) Turned on good music.
4) Jacob and I laughed and played to bring our personal
energy back in.
5) Put the pillows from the couches and chairs
up on the window to get extra sunlight on them.
Turned them over to get both sides.
6) Burned my wonderful Pumpkin scented candle.

About two hours later, the living room felt sparkling
and fresh.


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh, I know the feeling, Shell! It's amazing what a good clean and clear-out can do to refresh not only a home space, but one's inner home too! :o) I've been in the midst of some tough days lately, some tough decisions needing to be made

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...