Friday, August 10, 2012
Bringing The Happy Back
Happy Friday, everyone.
I had to do major cleaning in my home. Especially my
living room. Needed to bring in fresh and happy energy
back into my space.
When we have conflicts and depressions, that can seep
into our living spaces.
This is what I did to get my living room back into
good flow. Maybe it can help you.
Besides the obvious of cleaning the floor and glassware.
This is what I also did:
1) Pulled up the blinds to let the sunshine bask
into the room.
2) Opened the windows to bring in fresh air
3) Turned on good music.
4) Jacob and I laughed and played to bring our personal
energy back in.
5) Put the pillows from the couches and chairs
up on the window to get extra sunlight on them.
Turned them over to get both sides.
6) Burned my wonderful Pumpkin scented candle.
About two hours later, the living room felt sparkling
Happy Summer Solstice, my friends. It is the first day of Summer. I got this nifty sun pinata from Party City for $1.49. Now that's a ...