Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lessons




I'm allowing the sun to set on the recent conflicts I have been having.
What I've learned from all of this is...

Even when you do good, you will be mocked
Even when you do your best, others will feel you haven't done
enough.
Even when you stand up for yourself, someone will feel you
are now the villain.


Still my friends,
Always do your best, do good and be your own champion.

On a lighter note my friend Vanessa is having her
Mad Tea Party. If you never been to her Tea parties
before, go on over.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi, Shell... great lesson in emerging from a difficult situation. We can only be responsible for ourselves, others may/will think/do what they will. We can only do our best at any given moment. :o) ((HUGS))

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...