Saturday, July 21, 2012

Don't Take Anything Personally



Whatever I do or say lately, I'm in conflict with someone. Sigh.
It has been draining for me. I'm doing my best
to deal. It hasn't been easy.

Then I saw this reminder and it made me feel better today.

From the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.

2. Don’t Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you.
What others say and do is a projection of their own reality,
their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions
and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and fun weekend.


Shellsigna

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi Shell..beautiful! I love these words too..they are wise and true and very healing! the moment we remember this.. we set ourselves free...
HUgs and sparkles
Victoria

Tracy said...

Oh, Shell... I hope the conflict eases, and especially that heavy feeling in the heart when conflict happens. These wise words lift. So glad you shared them. We can only heal, deal and manage ourselves, can't we. We have to release other to let them do their own thing sometimes. ((HUGS))

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...