Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dreamy Thursday : Ain't It Funny Music Video

Wow, I'm so late with this week's
Dreamy Thursday. Though I was able
to rest yesterday, Today was a non
stop day.

Now, I'm here with all of you.
Happy Dreamy Thursday.

This Dreamy Thursday is one of
my all time favorite music videos.
Ain't it Funny from 2001 by ,People's Magazine
Most Beautiful Woman in The World for
2011, Jennifer Lopez. ( I can't believe
this video is ten years old, yet still
looks fresh.)
It is truly a beautiful, sexy and
dreamy video. I can never get tired
watching it. Directed by the late great Herb Ritts.



If you enjoy Dreamy Thursday here, you can
be part of it. I'm opening up Swan of Dreamers
to guest bloggers. E-mail me at Jettswan@gmail.com
for all the details.

Have a Dreamy Thursday.

Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...