Thursday, July 30, 2009
Last night, I didn't sleep too well. Today, I woke up to a bright day. Which instantly lifted me up. In honor of my favorite day of the week! I'm celebrating what is making me happy today.
1) I have my new issue of Romantic Homes to read.
2) Boss of You by Lauren Bacon is waiting for me at the library. Which I'm going to pick up today
3) It is a beautiful sunny day
4) I have been exercising daily for 10-15 minutes and results are slowly beginning to show.
5) I am soon getting pretty yellow paint to do more painting in my apartment.
What is making you happy today? Please share, I love to hear all.
As always, I hope you spend time to work on your dream today.
Happy Monday, my friends. I never believed money is the root of all evil or that money is bad. Not at all. I grew up with a good appreciati...