Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged!!

Wow, I got my first tag from Sharon.This is so cool. So here I go.

1. What is your occupation?
Actor

2. What color socks right now?
Not wearing any.

3. What are you listening to right now?
I'm watching channel 7 news

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
A delicious donut. I really need to eat dinner.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
No.

6. If you could be a color what color would you be?
Cerulean Blue

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes I do. She is one of the first people who left a lovely comment on my blog. Made me feel so good.

9. Favorite food?
I hope chocolate counts!!

10. Favorite drink?
Sprite.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I love to watch surfing!!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, I'm going to recolor my hair tomorrow in fact.

13. Pets?
I have a lovely tuxedo cat named Mabel. She is the best.

14. Favorite Author?
OOh, that's hard. I love to many authors to have one favorite.

15. Last movie you watched?
Summer Stock starring Judy Garland and Gene Kelly. They are on my favorite screen couples.

16. Favorite Day of the year?
My birthday of course. It's always magical for me.

17. What do you do to vent anger?
I blast music that gets my blood going and let all the stuff come out of me.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
One of my favorites was my blue elephant bath toy. I kept him till his features had faded away.

19. What is your favorite time of the year?
I love winter because my birthday is in January.

20. Strawberry or Blueberry?
Blueberry.

21. Do you want your friends to participate?
I'll see.

22. Who is most likely to respond?
Not sure.

23. Who is least likely to respond?
Still don't know.

25. When was the last time you cried?
Just about three hours ago. Working on my sonnets for my show next week brings up a lot of emotions.

26. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are going to tag?

27. Who is the friend you had the shortest that you are going to tag?
Both ladies I have only know for a while, they both have always kind and sweet to me. So I tag Beverly and Caridad.

28. Favorite smell?
Rose

29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheeseburgers!!

30. Favorite car?
I always wants an old fashioned big car from the 50's in cherry red.

31. Favorite Quote or motto?
Always trust your instincts.

32. Number of keys on your key ring?
About six or seven.

33. How many years at your current job?
I'm a gyspy actor, so I go from job to job.

34. Favorite day of the week?
Thursday.

35. How many states have you lived in?
Both in New York and Washington D.C.

36. Which political label most closely reflects your views?
I guess liberal.

37. Worst injury you've ever had?
Broke my arm when I was six years old.

38. What is your favorite book?
Can't pick a favorite too many I love.

39. What were you doing at 12:00 last night?
Coming in from rehearsal last night.

40. What famous person, dead or alive, would you most like to meet? I have a couple.
Jimi Hendrix, Judy Garland, Shakespeare, Nat King Cole, Laurence Fishburne, Lenny Kravitz, Gerard Butler and Diahann Carroll.

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...