Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jet Li



I first heard about Jet Li from a co-worker who was a martial arts fan. It was a couple of weeks before Lethal Weapon 4 came out. He lent me a older film that Jet Li starred in and I was hooked. Jet became part of my inner circle of actors I admire.

I do consider him an actor as well as a martial arts master. I used his first name Jet combined with my last name to create my screen name way back in 98' which I still use today. My own homage to him. The best film to me that shows how good of an actor is Unleashed aka Danny The Dog. If you haven't seen it, please do. Jet gets to play a whole range of emotions in Danny.

Jet Li is currently starring in The Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan and he'll be out in The Mummy 3 later this summer. Big hug and a kiss from me, Jet Li. Have a Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...