Tuesday, October 31, 2023

All Hallow's Eve


Happy Halloween, my friends; It's one of my favorite magical times of the year! I will be out taking Jake out later tonight for trick n treat.



Tonight is my annual Halloween Instagram Live at 11PM est. If you want a free reading, come on time because I can only read for a certain amount of people.





I recently did an Ebay haul of romantic books with regency and magical themes. I finished this the other day giving me the Halloween romance vibes I was looking for.


 Happy Birthday to the poet John Keats; He was born on October 31st 1795. I'm working on a long-term acting project on one of works. I feel like I've gotten to know Keats better now, it's almost as if he is an old friend.


I'm wishing you all a wonderful and amazing Halloween. Feel the magic tonight, stay safe and don't forget the chocolate 50% of tomorrow!

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...