Friday, June 10, 2022

Judy 100

 


Judy at 100. If she were alive today, this would be her 100th birthday. 


When I was a little girl, my favorite musicals were always starring Judy Garland. Nothing made a weekend better when one of her movies came on.


She lighted up the screen as far as I was concerned. And that beautiful voice, there are few voices that captivate me as much as Judy does.

I have written about Judy over the years. Here is one of my posts which talk about my favorite films of Judy. I will be honest here: The Wizard of Oz is not on the list!


How do I end this tribute to one of my top favorite performers of all time. Let's listen to her beautiful voice to celebrate our Judy. This is from The Pirate (1948), Judy is singing "Love of My Life".








No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...