Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year's Eve

 


It's that time of the year, my friends. This year has been a lot! It has been challenging, chaotic and crazy. I have to say personally, what has been the silver lining for me is that my online intuitive business has taken off. That has been a blessing in so many ways. I hope for all of you there has been some blessings and good surprises along with this year.

I woke up this morning, feeling sad. Sometimes life comes at us so packed and quickly. You need time to cry and let yourself feel. Once I did that, I felt this burst of energy. It's okay on this last day of the year that you cry or even on the first day of the year. Feel your feelings, my friends. They are meant to flow through us!

                                    

Here is something fun. Pick a word for the year. I have been doing this for several years. If you look on the right side of my blog, you can see all my previous years of the year. Taking a word of the year has been amazing to see how the energy of the year manifests for me. I will be sharing my word of the year over the weekend. If you like to share your word of the year, please do in the comments.




I want to thank all my tried and true subscribers who have been with me for years. Say big hello to my new subscribers. Swan of Dreamers is my sunny side of the internet. All with good hearts and energy are always welcome. Please feel free to follow me on all my social medias as well.

I am wishing you all a wonderful, peaceful and prosperous 2021. See you next year!










No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...