Saturday, June 27, 2020

Somewhere in Time Day

Today is June 27th 2020. For the past years, I have always called this Somewhere in Time Day.


This is the day that in the glorious romantic dreamy movie called Somewhere in Time that Richard Collier (Christopher Reeve) goes back in time to find Elise McKenna (Jane Seymour). The day he goes back is June 27th, 1912. I have written extensively how much I love this movie.

I always on this day I try to rewatch it. It always fills my romantic heart with happiness; also, a bit of sadness too. 


If you have never watched Somewhere in Time, It's not to be missed! This is truly for my romantics thought. It's almost been 40 years since this came out. I have been watching it about that long.

 It's almost been 40 years since this came out. I have been watching it about that long. Soon I am going to make plans to go to Mackinac Island where the movie was filmed.


One of the most beautiful lessons I learned from this movie is that love is eternal. Happy Somewhere in Time day, my friends.

No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring