Sunday, February 23, 2020

Pisces New Moon



It is a watery sweet new moon in the dreamy sign of Pisces.
New Moon's are a great time to write down your own dreams
for the upcoming weeks. How about this time write down
your most outrageous dreams? The ones that make your
heart beat fast even just thinking about it.

via GIPHY


Good energy poured into our dreams gives it a boost
of energy. That energy can magnetize people, events
and things that are needed to bring those dreams
to fruition. I will share one of my lavish dreams
with all of you.



I want to stay two nights at the famed Plaza Hotel.
I walk by it all the time since I live in New York.
Ideally, I spend my birthday there. That is one of
my big dreams that makes me happy and relaxed
thinking about it. Whatever your dream is take
time under the New Pisces Moon to write it down
and make baby steps to make it come true.

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...