Friday, February 14, 2020

Beauty for Friday #4; Valentine's Day Edition

Happy Valentine's Day! Sharing a few of my new beauty purchases.
If you are close to my complexion, you can have an idea
on how these colors will look. I feel like all the lip products
can compliment a wide variety of skin tones




First is a Semi-matte Lipstick from Pretty in Pink from Mented Cosmetics.
Mented Cosmetics is a Black owned company.


It has a vanilla aroma to me.



Feels soft on the lips.



It lasts a pretty long time. I am buying more lipsticks
from them.



Next is a lip gloss from Makeup Revolutions
It is from their chocolate line.


This gloss
is called Chocolate Brownie



It is a thin formula. It looks more pink on me than chocolate.



It smells like Chocolate. Yummy



Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip gloss in Caramel


This has to be one of my favorite lip glosses.



It is thick formula. I love the color.


Feels luxurious on the lips. I love to pair it with different lip
liners.




Half-Caked Super Glaze in the color called
Semi-Charmed.





I believe it's supposed to be a thicker lip gloss.



Smells like sweet candy. It has a heavy feel on my lips.
Not sure why. It will stay on.


The last is a lip glaze from the website Shein.
The brand is called SheGlam in the color
Orange Starlight.




It is truly like starlight on your lips.


It is very pretty. Almost has a duo chrome light to it.
Perfect if you like orange on the lips.


It is something that is a natural for warmer weather.
I am sure I will wear it more then.



Hope you enjoyed my Beauty for Friday. Please share in
the comments your favorite new beauty products that
you tried. Wishing you all a sweet and beautiful
Valentine's Day. 💖





No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring