Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Black Moon

Woo hoo! It's a Black Moon which simply means it's the second
new moon in one month. Think of it like Cinderella's lost
slipper. There is extra magic in the air to make your dreams
come true.



Today, use this moon energy to write down your wishes or plans for
August. Because the new month starts tommorow too.

I will share a few of .

🌚 Get down to my first new target weight.
🌚 Paint one wall of my bedroom
🌚 Go take Jacob to Victory Gardens
🌚 Try to do two new videos on you tube channel.
My yt channel is the same name of this blog.

If you are a regal Leo, this new moon in your sign
is extra juiced for you.🐯 Enjoy my friends.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...