Monday, June 10, 2019

Happy Birthday, Judy



How could I let this day past by not
acknowledging one of my favorites! If
you are wondering where I have been, I
have been on grand jury duty service. I
had to serve for 4 weeks. I am done on
Friday.


Though her birthday is almost over, I am
going to share one of my favorite scenes
from The Pirate. Starring Judy and the very
dreamy Gene Kelly.



Judy is singing Mack The Black here. They
had to reshoot this scene because the original
version was deemed too wild! I wish they
had saved the footage. This version is free
and lush. Judy really let herself go in this
beautifully. Enjoy.

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...