Thursday, January 24, 2019

My birthday



How can a life be measured? By days, months,
years? Or perhaps experiences and moments better
define a life.



I am 50 today. I am embrace my age and
all the experiences I've had. It has been
so far a great life. I know even better things
are around the corner.


I have manifested dreams true and still have
more to do so. I have gone from child to teen
to maiden to mother. I am always the optimistic
dreamy romantic girl inside. I know whatever
comes, I'll still be that.


If I could spread my birthday magic to you, I say
remember you are here for a reason. You are a
divine spark like I am. Live, love and enjoy as much
as you can.


Shellsigna

2 comments:

Dena Miller said...

Shell, hope your Birthday was absolutely Magical!!!!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! Beautiful pics from the past! Have a wonderful week. Karen

Wordless Wednesday: Spring