Monday, January 28, 2019

Manifest Monday : The writings of Florence Scovel Shinn

Books are like old friends. You can always
count on them. This particular book was
recommended to me by my friend Robert.
Florence Scovel Shinn was an actress and
artist. She transitioned into writing especially
metaphysical topics. Her first book was The
Game of Life in 1925.



The book I have encompasses all her books and
lectures. Her books are based in Christian teachings.
You don't have to be Christian to get a deep benefit
of her words. I got this gem on eBay for 6 dollars.




Many of The Law of Attraction ideas you know,
she writes about here almost a century ago.
Her ideas on hunches, intuition, the bank of
Imagination, the power of your words, etc.
resonate in what I believe. I had to share
this book with all of you. Happy Manifest
Monday, my friends.






Shellsigna

1 comment:

Robert Alvarez said...

Shell, good morning!

First, thank you so much for the acknowledgement. I AM truly honored.

Second, yes, I have long-enjoyed this omnibus edition of Florence Scovel Shinn's first four books. I love that this edition contains a short biography about her, featuring some of her artwork, and even listing her Fifth Avenue address before she passed away. Talk about an opportunity for a Prosperity Pilgrimage!

At the present time, I AM in the early chapters of "Your Word Is Your Wand," a sequel to "The Game of Life and How to Play It."

Once I complete reading all four books, I shall reread her fifth book, "The Magic Path of Intuition." The manuscript was sent to Louise L. Hay, and she even wrote the introduction in that book, which Hay House published in 2013. It is a short read, but no less powerful than her first four books.

May reading "The Writings of Florence Scovel Shinn" Prosper you in both expected and unexpected ways.

Wordless Wednesday: Spring