Monday, December 10, 2018

My every day


Happy Monday, my friends. A little slice of my
my life in this moment.

Her is my sweet cat: Jet.



She loves to sit on my lap especially when
I am doing something important.



These tealights actually smell like rose with
a hint of winter in it. If that makes sense.
It may have a bit of pine essential oil in it.




Comfort reading with Betty Neels. I am especially
partial to her plain Jane characters. I did a whole
post on Betty Neels here.



I love Woman's World Magazine. I have been reading it
since 2003, when a good friend of mine introduced
me to it at work. Full of inspiration and good stories.



Burlington opened a new store in the local mall
right near my house. I picked this up. It smells
wonderfully. I have a fondness for sweet floral scents.




I got this book from eBay. It is a good read filled
with great information. I have been reading it slowly.
If you are into alternative healing and angels,
this book is for you.




This is me. In one of my favorite nightgowns
from Etsy. One of the best things about releasing
weight is I can shop more. A lot of my old
clothes don't fit.




Hope you enjoyed this peek into my everyday.
Please feel free to share in the comments
a few bits from your life. I love to
read it.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...