Monday, July 16, 2018

Manifest Monday: Money is your friend

Happy Monday, my friends. I never believed money is the root of all evil or
that money is bad. Not at all. I grew up with a good appreciation of money from
my mom.

The times when money has been tight for me. I like to remember when I felt flush
with cash. Money to me is an energy you tune into. I know it may sound
ridiculous to some people. I feel that.

Want more money? You got to tune into Money FM. Like attract Like. So if you feel
desperate, broke or scared about money. Guess what? It's going to be harder to attract.
Truly, that has been my experience. I like to think of Money as a friend. A good friend.
There is a lady named Morgana Rae who teaches prosperity thinking about calling seeing
Money as your Money Honey.

Back to Money as your friend. Like a good friend. Like your bestie by your side,
think of all the wonderful things you could do with more money. I'm talking beyond
the clothes and getting a new home/car. Which is totally wonderful!! Yes, I for
one would love to buy unlimited makeup from Sephora and Ulta with merry glee.

via GIPHY


You could donate money to your favorite organizations, perhaps create your own non profit
or program for your special causes, you can help family/friends, set up a scholarship
fund for members of your family for college. Just writing this makes me happy.

One of my money ideas is to create a home called Terry House, after my first cat Terry,
to provide a beautiful no kill shelter for cats. Now, where I am at now, I can't do that.
Someday where I like to be financially I can.


If you are feeling funky about your finances. Think about all the wonderful events and
experiences that you can have with more money. Mediate and visualize on that for a while.
Switch up your energy. You just wait, you'll see how more money or opportunities to create
money flows your way.

via GIPHY





Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...