Friday, July 13, 2018

Happy Friday the 13th

It is Friday the 13th, my friends. It is also
a new moon in the sign of Cancer. To me it is a
Lucky day. How do I become more lucky? For me,
it is acknowledging how lucky occurrences have
come into my life. Or as Regina King says below:

via GIPHY


Make a list of at 3-5 ways you have been lucky.
If you have been lucky before, there is more luck
coming your way.

Here is my luck list:

1) Way back in 2000, I was online at The Somewhere in
Time website. I clicked on a tab, there were a few tickets
left for the 20th Anniversary screening of the movie.
I got free tickets to see a movie I loved since I was 11,
on the big screen for the first time. Christopher Reeve,
one of my all time faves, and Jane Seymour we're both
there too.

2) There was a issue of Starlog, a sci fi magazine, that was
devoted soley to The Empire Strikes Back. I wanted to get
it but it was sold out. I wrote to the magazine to ask, if
they had any back order and could I order it? About a
month later they sent me the whole issue for free! I still
have that issue and it's one of my favorite pieces of my
Star Wats collection.

3) I went to the big Barnes and Noble on 14th Street here
in Manhattan. It was my birthday. I picked a few books. I
went to pay for it and said,"Today is my birthday, do you
have any Birthday discounts?" The cashier said no. He then
replied" I'll give you one anyway." So I skipped out
the store with 25 dollars worth of books for 12 dollars!

There are many more lucky occurrences that has happened
to me. I am sure for you too. Celebrate all the great
luck that has happened. Today, say out loud.

"Lady Luck, come my way today." Trust me the Universe
has your back and is going to send you juicy amazing
luck your way!

I am wishing all of you
.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...