Monday, June 25, 2018

Happy Birthday, George

Happy Monday, my friends. School is finally winding down here in NYC. Jake has one more day left. Yes. I had a busy day today. I still had to take time to honor my old friend, George Michael.



I wish I had been able to meet him in person. I did get to see him twice in concert! His music meant a lot to me over the years. George healed my heart, made me dance and feel free with many of his music. There are so many songs I loved by George. I have accepted his death. Still, it stings that he is gone. Then again, no one
is truly gone. His music is here. I am sharing two songs with all of you. One from the major success of the Faith album and the latter one of his last songs that he released while he was alive. The second song is poignant. It is a beautiful song. Enjoy.




Kissing a Fool



White Light



Love you, George. Forever



Shellsigna

No comments:

Wordless Wednesday: Spring