Thursday, June 21, 2018

Happy Summer Solstice

Happy Summer Solstice, my friends. It is the first
day of Summer. I got this nifty sun pinata from
Party City for $1.49. Now that's a great bargain.



I did up my altar all in colors of the Sun. Citrine,
orange calacite, sunstone with an orange and bits of
chamomile. Of course, this bright yellow candle. Yes,
I light my candles in the daytime too.😊 I cleaned
up my space with lemongrass oil. Love, love lemongrass.



Do you have any Summer dreams or goals? I am still doing
rewrites on my fantasy screenplay that I'm cowriting. I
plan on uping my fitness goals. I am down to a 10/12. Get
to a 8/10 by September. Those are two main summer goals
along with planning a fun summer for Jacob. What are your
Summer dreams? Please share in the comments, I love to read
it. Yes, I do adore comments.

Wishing you all a wonderful Summer Solstice.🌞☀️



Shellsigna

No comments:

Swan of Dreamers Day

  Today is a big day here on Swan of Dreamers. I have been blogging here for sixteen years!! Wow. Though I'm not as active, as I like to...