Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Intuitive Self Defense

Intuition is your friend. There is no greater friend when trying to live in this world.With the recent spate of women and men coming forward about sexual harassment and assault. I felt guided to talk about how your intuition can help you. When I was little, my mom told me to trust my instincts about people, places and things. She instilled that in me early. It is now something I am working on with Jake. Energy rarely lies. Sometimes we talk ourselves out of things, ideas and feelings because that is how most people our trained.Think of this as Intuitive self defense. These tips can be used by anyone.


(Me tuning into The Force.)


If you are ever in situation where you feel
overwhelmed or afraid, you can call on your personal deity, guardian angel oryour favorite animal that makes you feel safe. I like to call on Wolf.
I visualize two large Wolves walking on either side of me. What that happens my energyshifts. I vibrate a stronger and secure energy.


If you feel you like someone is watching you, don't ignore this feeling. Stop. Look around. See if you can feel where the disturbing energy is coming from. If you find the person, make eye contact. I know this may make some of you nervous.Please do what makes you feel safe. I look them in the eye.I call it my don't mess with me stare. Unblinking. You look at them like Yes, I see you. I am not your prey. Keep moving. I live in NYC. I have done it on the subway,on the bus. It has worked for me.
If someone says something to you that makes you feel uncomfortable, don't discount it! Uncomfortableness can be felt in your body: sweaty hands, sudden heat, an invisible punch in the stomach, a cold feeling spreading through your body. Your body through your
intuition is telling you this isn't right. Either say something to put then in their place or leave
immediately from the person's presence. Don't worry about being nice.I make a habit of telling my close friends or my mom, if I don't get a good feeling about someone. I want them to know. Don't keep those feelings to yourself.



If you have been sexually assaulted, my friend.I am truly sorry. I can't say that enough. Predators are repeat offenders. If they assaulted you, it a high chance they do this this other people. Sexual predators can be men or female. Let me clear about that.Don't let those secrets eat away inside of you. Tell someone close to you ,that is compassionate, about what happened, get therapy and get legal justice. If you can't get legal justice. I believe in Divine Justice. No one gets away with doing evil to people.Eventually, people have to pay for their
crimes. This is your journey. Take back your power. You are not a victim! You are a beloved child of the universe.You are stronger than your imagine. You are made up of the same energy of the sun, the stars, the moon. There is power in you whether you are 5 foot or six foot.

Let your Intuition guide you when you are out in the world. For me, it has been a trusted guide.



Shellsigna

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Such a powerful and inspiring post Shell, I loved everything you expressed, I so agree and resonate with it all.. and love all the potent wisdom you shine out and all the beautiful empowering energy you share.
Wishing you a deeply magical 2018..all the best to you and yours!
Victoria

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...