Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Birthday realness and magic

Since I was a girl, I have always believed in myself. In my dreams.



Today is my birthday. The past two weeks for me has been challenging. Being bombared on all fronts: personal, family and professional. Still there is a guiding light inside of me. That eternal part of me that says we have to keep going. There are still more dreams to create and womanifest.



The Dreams of a girl are still true dreams. On my birthday today, I like to share a part of my birthday magic with you. Whatever you are struggling with, know there are better days ahead. That like I said earlier to myself. Your destiny is bigger than your doubts. I'm going to pull a card to see what message is for all of us today.



Today and everyday,listen to your intuition. It has
been a friend to me since I was little. If you need
more information on using your intuition go here and my website.

Shellsigna


1 comment:

Magic Mentha said...

Happy Birthday, Lovely Swan! Thank you for being YOU! I wish you joy, ease, positive adventure and prosperity, this year and every day. Much Love, Hannah/Magic Mentha

Happy Autumn

   Happy Autumn, my friends. I'm ready for this new season. Here is your card for Autumn. This is my Tarot card in the deck since The St...