Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Birthday realness and magic

Since I was a girl, I have always believed in myself. In my dreams.



Today is my birthday. The past two weeks for me has been challenging. Being bombared on all fronts: personal, family and professional. Still there is a guiding light inside of me. That eternal part of me that says we have to keep going. There are still more dreams to create and womanifest.



The Dreams of a girl are still true dreams. On my birthday today, I like to share a part of my birthday magic with you. Whatever you are struggling with, know there are better days ahead. That like I said earlier to myself. Your destiny is bigger than your doubts. I'm going to pull a card to see what message is for all of us today.



Today and everyday,listen to your intuition. It has
been a friend to me since I was little. If you need
more information on using your intuition go here and my website.

Shellsigna


1 comment:

Magic Mentha said...

Happy Birthday, Lovely Swan! Thank you for being YOU! I wish you joy, ease, positive adventure and prosperity, this year and every day. Much Love, Hannah/Magic Mentha

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...