Thursday, October 5, 2017

Magnificently Glow on this Full Moon

It's the Harvest Moon tonight, my friends. This full moon lands in the fiery sign of Aries.

This is the special moon for the Moon and sun sign Aries. I happen to be an Aries Moon child. Oh yes, when I am revved up I can sail on my passion for weeks! Those few times I really get mad, well you better get out of my way.

How can Aries energy help us now. With hurricanes, shootings, protests, an self-involved president, things are intense! You still have to take care of yourself. Get your center and find the calm in the storms around you.

If Aries energy was personified for me,it would be the beautiful Tamara Dobson who played Cleopatra Jones.



Tamara would tell you: It is time to get yourself in alignment. Focus on you. Take control where you can, let the rest go. Know you always have to be rooting for you. Let that inner fire out and burn up things that need to go!

Tonight, howl at the moon. Put on something red or orange. Burn a candle. Blast some music. Exercise. Write your elected officials. Let that fire out of you.

This great quote by the writer Jack London sums it up: "I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

Be a Magnificent glow, my friends. Happy Full Moon.






Shellsigna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, Shell, this Aries Full Moon was a fiery one, and I found it to be powerfully cleansing and motivating.

Magickally speaking, at its core, the Element of Fire represents Purification. And it is no coincidence that these last few days, candles and incense have been frequently used Sacred Tools in my home.

And I can certainly see the Warrior Goddess Energy in Cleopatra Jones.

Interestingly enough, I engaged in a Bright Moon (the Night before the Full Moon) as I usually do, and I engaged in this Ritual with one other person. We almost used Cleopatra cologne as part of the Ritual, but Cleopatra cologne or blend is more suited for another Full Moon, such as Taurus, even Gemini.

So, when I saw your post, I thought, well, that is certainly no coincidence!

In any event, thank you for another great post. You are so wonderful.

May all the Full Moon Goddesses (both human and Divine) Bless you and yours with ever-increasing amounts of Radiance, Prosperity, and Peace.

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...